Dr. Jeff Lee
Structure and Tectonics
Department of Geological Sciences
Central Washington University
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Fellow, Geological Society of America, 2008
Ph.D., Stanford University, 1990
B.A., Pomona College, 1980
- Middle Crustal Flow and Tectonic Evolution of Gneiss Domes & Metamorphic Core Complexes
- Late Cenozoic Intraplate Deformation in the Eastern California Shear Zone-Walker Lane Belt
- Dynamics of Normal Fault Systems in the Basin & Range Province and Himalaya-Tibet.
- GSA Field trip (May 2-4, 2005): Large Dextral Offset Across Owens Valley, California from 148 Ma to 1872 A.D.
- Penrose Conference (April 21-26, 2005): Kinematics and Geodynamics of Intraplate Dextral Shear in Eastern California and Western Nevada
- cyberSTRUCTURE Information System (cSIS)
- Sample Archive and Management Planning for the Earth Sciences (SAMPLES)
- Digital Slides Project